About the Job Manager window
Job Manager is where you do most of your work on a job.
For example, you add input files, import imposition plans, assign pages to page sets and imposition plans, and start processing.
The Job Manager window appears when you create a new job or pre-job or open an existing job or pre-job from Job Finder.
The window title displays the:
- Login ID of the user currently logged in to Prinergy Workshop
- Name of the job
- Name of the server where the job is
Every job or pre-job that you open appears in its own Job Manager window. You can open multiple Job Manager windows to work on more than one job at the same time.
- About user and job favorites
- Changing views in Job Manager
- Selecting items in Job Manager
- Expanding and collapsing items in the Process Templates pane
- Getting information about an element
- Managing process templates on the job and user tab
- Job Manager window
- Pages view
- Signatures view
- Separations view
- Storage view
- History view
- Process Templates pane
- Get Info dialog box
- Manage Job/User Favorites dialog box
- Menus in Job Manager