Perform the following as appropriate:
Create a job
In Job Finder, in the Jobs view, select File > New Job.
Create a pre-job
In Job Finder, in the Pre-jobs view, select File > New Pre-job.
- In the Create New Job dialog box, navigate to the group in which you want to create a new versioning job.
- In the Create new Job as box, type the name of the versioning job.
- Click the triangle beside the Options heading to expand the options.
- In the Options section, select the Job Attributes check box.
- In the Set Job Attributes dialog box, select the Layered PDF Versioning Job radio button, and then click OK.
- In the Create New Job dialog box, select other options as required, and then click Create.
The Job Manager appears with new UI elements as in the following figure.