- Select the input files.
- Start a refine process on the selected files by dragging the files to the refine process template.
- Preserve all spot colors by clearing an option in the process template:
- In the Start Process dialog box, click Edit Process Template.
- Expand the Spot Color Handling section.
- In the Map Spot Colors area, clear the Enable Spot Color Mapping check box.
- Close the process template.
- Click OK to close the Start Process dialog box.
The refine process occurs. Refined pages are generated.
Tip: You can modify and save the process template before you start. Start the process using the modified process template and do not click Edit Process Template in the Start Process dialog box.