- Select what you want to export by doing one of the following actions:
To Do This
Export a job from Job Finder
- Select the job.
- From the File menu, select Export Job.
Export a job from Job Manager
From the File menu, select Export Job.
- In the Signatures view of Job Manager, select one or more signatures.
- From the File menu, select Export Job (Incremental).
- In the Choose Process Template dialog box, choose an export process template, and click OK.
- In the Start Process dialog box, click Edit Process Template.
- In the process template, clickExport section, set the Export options, and click OK.next to the
- If you want to change the name, type the new name in the Zip Filename box, ensuring it ends in the
- Set any other option in the Start Process dialog box, and click OK.
- Click OK.
A zip file is created and stored in your job home folder.