CAUTION: Reduce spot colors during refine whenever possible. Color conversion is more predictable during refine than during other processes.
- Switch to the Signatures view, and select the surfaces or signatures that you want to use for final output.
- Start a final output process on the selected surfaces or signatures by dragging the surfaces or signatures to the imposition output process template.
- Reduce all spot colors by selecting an option in the process template:
- In the Start Process dialog box, click Edit Process Template.
- Expand either the Render section or the ColorConvert section.
- In the Color Libraries area, select the Always Use Color Combiner to Convert Spots check box.
- Close the process template.
- Click OK to close the Start Process dialog box.The final output process occurs. The bitmaps are generated.
- You can modify and save the process template before you start. Start the process using the modified process template, and do not click Edit Process Template in the Start Process dialog box.
- If you used the Color Separations dialog box to reduce or map spot colors at any time before generating final output, the settings in that dialog box will apply to the final output.