You can delete a version at any time. However, before you can delete a layer, you must disassociate the layer from all versions and unlink all refined pages from that layer.
- In the Version Plan view, select the version or layer that you want to delete.
- From the Versioning menu, select Delete Version or Delete Layer as appropriate.
- To remove change layer columns:
- Make sure you have no layers assigned in the change layer column you want to remove. If a layer is assigned, you must choose a null (blank) value from the very top of the Layer list.
- Close and re-open Workshop.
The change layer column with no layers assigned is removed.