Use this procedure when a spot color in a file is spelled or named differently from a spot color in Prinergy.
- Select the input files or pages with the spot colors that you want to affect.
- Start a refine process on the selected files by dragging the files to the refine process template.
- In the Start Process dialog box, click Color Mapping.The Color Mapping dialog box opens.
- Click Add Alias.
- Type a name for the alias color in the Enter a new color alias box, and then click OK.Prinergy searches for the name in the color libraries selected in the refine process template.
- If Prinergy does not find the color and a warning message appears, define the color. Then, click Add Color and follow the procedure in Adding or changing colors.You can leave the color undefined by clicking Continue. But the PDF digital master will not be complete, and you will not be able to convert to process downstream—for example, during proofing.
- In the Page Color column, select the name of the spot color that is spelled incorrectly.
- In the Output Selected as list, select the alias color name you added.
- Click OK.
The refine process starts.