You can stop or pause a process before it ends. If you stop a process, you cannot resume it. If you pause it, you can resume it.
Note: You cannot pause a digital print job, once it has been submitted to a digital device. If you stop a digital print job that is running on a digital device, you cannot resume the process; you must resubmit the job.
- In Job Manager, on the Active tab of the Processes pane, select the process.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- From the Process menu, select Processing Tools, and then select Stop, Pause, or Resume.
- Right-click the process and select Stop, Pause, or Resume.
- In the Process Info dialog box and click the Stop button.
Tip: You can also stop, pause, or resume a process from Queue Manager.