- From the Tools menu, select Color Editor.
- In the Color Editor, in the Color Libraries section, perform any of the following actions:
To Do This
Add a library
- Click Add.
- In the Add New Color Library dialog box, in the Library Name box, type a name for the new library.
- Either select an existing color space and click OK, or create a color space.
Import a library
Note: When importing a color library, ensure that the color space associated with the color library exists in the Prinergy system. If the color space name or colorants don't match, the import fails.
- Click Import.
- In the Import Color Library dialog box, navigate to and select the color library (
- If you want to rename the color library file, change the file name but do not change the file extension, and then click OK.
Edit a library
See Managing color definitions.
Remove a library
Click a library, click Remove, and then click Yes to confirm.Important: Removing a user library deletes color definitions in both Global and Job tabs.
Export a library
- In the Color Libraries section, click a library, and then click Export.
- In the Export Color Library dialog box, navigate to and select the destination directory.
- If you want to rename the color library file, change the file name but do not change the file extension. Then click OK.