This topic shows APA page assignment examples in the Page Assignments and Raw APA File views of the APA Editor.
For examples of using page position wild cards, see About page set position wild cards in APA.
- Example 1: Using explicit page and page set assignments
- Example 2: Using an * (asterisk) as a wild card to name all page sets
- Example 3: Using pattern matching
- Example 4: Assigning a two-page reader spread and pattern matching
- Example 5: Using pattern matching and multiple conditions
- Example 6: Using pattern matching and specifying the number of characters to be matched
- Example 7: Using math expressions to determine page set position