Note: Before enabling web access for any job, you must set up InSite Administration.
- Either create a new job or change an existing job by doing one of the following:
- To enable web access while creating a new job, follow the steps in Creating jobs and pre-jobs. While you are in the Create New Job dialog box, select the Job Attributes check box.
- To enable web access for existing jobs or pre-jobs, select one or more jobs or pre-jobs in Job Finder. Then, from the Edit menu, select Edit Job Attributes.
- In the Edit Job Attributes dialog box, select the Enable Web Access check box.
- In the Select Web Access Customer dialog box, select the customer in the list.
- Click OK, and then OK.
The jobs or pre-jobs are now visible to the customer in Prepress Portal.