- Open a text editor.
Use an editor that supports Unicode or ASCII coding, for example, Windows Notepad or WordPad on a Windows-based computer or BBEdit on a Macintosh computer.
- In the first line of the file, type
- Type one or more statements, following the guidelines in About creating raw APA.
- If you want to enter a comment, start the line with an exclamation mark.
- Save the file with an APA filename.
Valid filenames are
Job.apa, Job.v1.apa, Job.v2.apa,and so on.
- Locate the file in the
Controlfolder of the job folders.
- Enable APA in a process template.