Use this utility when you have a new installation of Preps on your computer, such as Preps 8, and you would like to migrate your settings from Preps 6 or earlier to this new version. You can run the utility at any time.
- Shut down any instances of Preps running on your computer.
- Start the Preps Migration Utility from the
Preps 8\Extras\Preps Migration Utilityfolder.
- In the Source Preps Location area, browse to the previously installed copy of
Preps.exeor the Preps application file.
- In the Destination Preps Location area, browse to the newly installed
Preps.exeor Preps application file.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Click Add All to migrate all settings.
- Select certain settings only and click Add to migrate them.
- Click Migrate.