Use the administrative tools and techniques described in this section to set up and manage your imposition workflow for efficient operation and diagnostics.
For example, you can:
- Configure preference settings that suit your typical requirements and store them in reusable profiles.
- Ensure that folder paths are configured in a way that makes it easy to retrieve the various file types that are required during imposition.
- Set up job notes to provide the content for text mark variables.
- Set up the software licensing.
- Review status information about job activities.