Preview a job's pages in the Pages and Press Runs workspace panes.
- In the View menu, select the features that you want to preview.
- Select a page to preview its content and trim box alignment:
- To preview an input file page before adding to a run list, use your Adobe Acrobat software to open the file from its folder location.
- To preview a run-list page in the Pages view, select a page in the Pages List.
- To preview a content page in the Press Runs view, select the press run, sheet, web, or side that contains the section in the Press Runs List.