Set up an entry form and create validation rules for the layout creation data.
- In Layout Automation Manager, click the Configuration tab.
- On the Configuration tab, click New.
- In the New Job Type dialog box, type a name for the entry form.
- Drag the data fields that you require from the criteria list to the pane on the right. Adjust the positions of the fields in the pane as needed.
- To delete a data field, select the data field and, in the Current Layout Type Operations group, click Delete.
- To remove the whole entry, use the Delete button in the Layout Ticket group.
- To add math operations (+, -, ×, ÷) in a field, click .
- To write an expression, use the Math Operations dialog box.
For example, to set the ASPS left margin to be one half of the gap, create the following expression in the ASPS Left Margin field: Step and Repeat Horizontal Gap ÷ 2.
Important: Math operations cannot be used for the default value of substrate width and height when auto-sized substrate is set.
- If you want to set a field to be required data, select the field, and then click Required.
- If you want to set a validation rule, select the required options in the validation rule boxes in the pane under Validation succeeds if the following rule is true.
- Select the criteria for the rule from the menus.
- Select the relationship with the next rule from the menu between the criteria.
- To set another rule, click +.
- To add brackets around the rule, select [ and ] from the menu at the beginning and end of the rule.
- Click Save.