- Log in to your organization as a CustAdmin user (You should have received a unique password for this account from Kodak operations).
- On the home page, next to the search box, click to expand the left pane.
- In the left pane, select Administration > Admin Console.
- Select Users.
A list of the existing users is displayed.
- To edit the details of an existing user, in the row the relevant user, click the triangle button and from the list that appears,select Edit.
- If for some reason, you need to regenerate a temporary password, in the User Profile area, select Password.
- In the Password box, type the new password and then confirm it.
- Click Update Password.
A new password is generated.
Copy the password to an e-mail message that will be sent to the end user.
Note: You should instruct the users to change their temporary password to a permanent password in the Profile Settings area in YellowFin.
- To change the time zone or language, in the User Profile area, select Region.
- In the Time zone list, select the required time zone and in the Preferred Language list, select the required language.
- Update the required details and click Update User.