If the defined work style for the Pandora job is two-sided (either sheetwise or perfector), you can assign artwork to the back side of the layout. Until you do, Pandora adds a dummy step-and-repeat to the back side to show where artwork needs to be placed.
- In job properties, define the work style as two-sided (either Sheet Wise or Perfector).
- On the current side, create a step-and-repeat.
- Select Object > Flip Side or press the Flip Side button ( ) on the toolbar.
- Select the step-and-repeat.
- Snap the artwork to be used on the opposite side to the step-and-repeat.
Tip: On the job properties pane, Layout tab, use the transparency sliders for the current and opposite sides as needed to show back-up and alignment of the layouts.