When you place an artwork file in the layout, the Pandora software creates a rectangular bleed path that is offset from the PDF trim box by the amount you specified in the Bleed margins box in Preferences. The black handles on a selected artwork identify the trim box. You can modify bleed paths on the Geometry palette, as needed.
- With the artwork selected in the layout, click the down arrow on the Geometry palette to display the lower panel.
- Under Bleed margins, click the box that corresponds to the artwork side for which you want to edit the bleed.
- Type the new bleed margin size, and press the Tab key.
- Repeat steps 2–3 for each bleed you want to edit.
- If you need to make a change, select the artwork, and select Object > Revert Bleedpath to return to the default bleeds.