Marks that use the predefined color names in the Pandora software print using job colors in the order shown on the Output Setup tab in job properties. To ensure that marks print in the colors you want, you can drag the colors on the Output Setup tab to change their order.
- In job properties, click the Output Setup tab.
- On the Output Setup tab, click Color Separations.
- On the lower part of the tab, click and drag the colors to arrange them.
- To verify that the colors you want will be used for a mark, click the Content tab and select the mark.
The colors are listed in the order that you arranged them.
- (Optional) If you do not want a particular color to be used in marks for the entire job, from the Used in Marks list, select No.