The Prinergy Cloud File Archive and Backup service is an intelligent, automated file storage solution for users of Prinergy Workflow.
Prinergy Cloud: File Archive and Analytics Service – Authorized Features:
- File Storage (amount) based on the tier level indicated on the sales contract
- 1 Prinergy Cloud - Decision Analytics dashboard
- To view storage account activity
- To view Prinergy Workflow system usage activity
Prinergy Cloud: File Archive and Analytics Service – Deliverables:
Kodak will remotely activate Your account and install the following software components on Your Prinergy Workflow system to enable the service:
- Prinergy Cloud agent software
- Prinergy Cloud activation files
- Prinergy Workflow system – RBA Read Only license and rule set
Prinergy Cloud: File Archive and Analytics Service – Users and Access by Users:
Your use of the service is limited to persons authorized by You. This consists of two main groupings of persons: Prinergy Workflow operators and Decision Analytics dashboard users.
The Prinergy Workflow operator group consists of Your personnel who have authorization to log into and use the Prinergy Workshop software application.
The Decision Analytics dashboard user group consist of named users, that You have granted access to view and download production information from a Decision Analytics dashboard.
Prinergy Cloud: File Archive and Analytics Service - Usage Limits:
Metadata Storage (Gb)
File Storage (TB)
|Bandwidth Requirements||Number of Prinergy Server Connections|
Subscription, Archiving - Tier 1
Up to 100GB
Up to 0.5 Tb
Subscription, Archiving - Tier 2
Up to 150GB
Up to 0.75 Tb
Subscription, Archiving - Tier 3
Up to 200GB
Up to 1 Tb
Subscription, Archiving - Tier 4
Up to 250GB
Up to 2 Tb
Subscription, Archiving - Tier 5
Up to 300GB
2 TB to Unlimited
Prinergy Cloud: File Archive and Analytics Service – Service Cancellation:
Cancelling a service subscription is transacted via a signed sales order, that will authorize Kodak to delete all remaining data that is stored within Your account, 30 days after the order is booked.
You will also receive 1 final invoice for the 30-day data retention period. Upon cancelling Your service subscription, you will be given the option to:
- Terminate the service by the cancelation date and forfeit access to the service immediately. All files and data associated with your account will be disposed by Kodak immediately and not available any more
- Purchase additional time to retrieve Your files in 30 day allotments up to a maximum of 90 days
Both options result in all data including meta-data collected during Your subscription period to be deleted at the time the subscription cancellation becomes effective.
Prinergy Cloud: File Archive and Analytics Service – Free Trial:
There is no Free Trial available for the Prinergy Cloud: File Archive and Backup service.
Prinergy Cloud: File Archive and AnalyticsService – Acceptance of Deliverables:
At the completion of the service activation steps, the invoice period for the subscribed services per the terms of the sales contract will begin.
Prinergy Cloud: File Archive and Analytics Service – Beta Service:
Kodak may designate certain enhancements or new features of the services as "Beta Services". Beta Services are not intended for use in a production environment. You acknowledge and agree that the Beta Services are subject to these Terms:
- Are experimental in nature, have not been fully tested and may be discontinued at any time without notice.
- May not meet Your requirements or perform as intended
- May not be uninterrupted, error-free or free of faults
- Are for the sole purpose of evaluating and testing the Beta Services and providing feedback to Kodak
- You are responsible to inform Your employees and other users regarding the nature of the Beta Services
- Should not be used to make a buy decision
Prinergy Cloud: File Archive and Analytics Service – Subscription Service:
If You purchase a software-as-a-service subscription from Kodak, You consent to the following Terms:
- Kodak and its third-party storage providers are authorized to access, copy and store Your User data.
- Including all meta-data collected from Your Prinergy Workflow system and other Kodak software applications or devices
- Kodak is authorized to use meta-data that has been collected from Your Prinergy Workflow system and/or other Kodak software applications to improve the quality and functionality of Kodak's current and future offerings.
- Purchase additional storage space from Kodak, if You exceed the subscribed tier as defined on the sales order, for 2 consecutive months.
- Grant Kodak permission to access Your Prinergy Workflow system and or Windows Server in the event a nightly data backup process fails to complete successfully or to policy. While accessing your Prinergy Workflow system and or Windows Servers, Kodak will only perform activities necessary to resolve the backup failure. Periodically, Kodak may require working with Your IT Services department to enable configuration for the service or to address problems with the service.
- Maintain sufficient storage space on Your Prinergy Workflow system (J Drive) to cache the nightly backup file. The volume of your cache folder should be at least 5-10% free space, when compared to the total size of backup data.
Prinergy Cloud: File Archive and Analytics Service – Software Licenses:
If You purchase software license(s) from Kodak, You understand and agree that such software licenses shall be subject to the product End User License Agreement (EULA).