- You must be assigned a job role that includes the Annotate right.
- To request approval of Work In Progress (WIP) pages, you must have the Request Approval of Work In Progress Pages right.
- Locate the job, and click the job name.
- The job's pages are displayed.
- Select the pages you want reviewed.
Tip: To request a review or approval of all pages click Select All.
- Click Request Approval.
- In the Request Approval dialog box, perform the following steps:
- (Optional) In the Comment box, type a comment that you want all reviewers and approvers to see.
- Select the check boxes beside each user or group that you want to review or approve pages.
Beside each user or group name, in the Request column, ensure that the task label is correct:
Users receive e-mail notifications requesting review of the pages.
Users receive e-mail notifications requesting approval of the pages.
Users receive e-mail notifications requesting approval of the page color.
- Click Apply.
- (Optional) If you want to request both an approval of the pages and an approval of the page color to the same user or the same user group, repeat steps 2-6 twice to apply a request with the Final Approval task label and another request with the Approve Color task label.