Smart Review enables you to review a full-resolution preview of a file.
When you open a file in Smart Review, you can work with the file in the following ways:
- Change how the file appears in Smart Review
- Work with annotations made to the file
- Compare two different files or compare two revisions of the same file
- Manage color on the file
- Collaborate with others in a group review session
- Review and approve pages
- Print the file to a local printer
The Smart Review user interface consists of six main areas—the Files list, the canvas area, view and zoom tools, annotation tools, and panels
for job information and approval, and user status.
|Number||Area in the Review window|
|3||View and zoom tools|
|5||Information panels (provide detailed information about the file, such as separations and annotation details)|
|6||Approval and user status panel|
Note: Your ability to perform actions in Smart Review depends on your user rights.