You can change the event types for which you receive notification and specify whether you want to receive notifications in individual e-mail messages as events occur or in a summary once per day.
You can receive event notifications only if your e-mail address is provided in your user account.
- On the right side of the toolbar, click your user name.
Note: In an integrated system. you must be in the Projects or Libraries view or in a specific project or library.
The User Information view displays your role information. All roles assigned to you (at the level you're viewing) and a combined set of notification settings are listed.
- Click the envelope icon above the name of a role to view the notification settings for that role.
- For each event type for which you want to receive notifications, select the check box in the Email or Digest column.
- Email: Sends notifications about the event type in individual e-mail messages as the events occur.
- Digest: Sends notifications in a digest format once per day. The digest format is an e-mail message that summarizes all events of a given type for the past 24 hours. (Your administrator controls the time of day at which digests are sent.)
- If you select any task-related events, in the Filter column, select one of the following options:
- mine: You will receive notifications only when the event is associated with a task in which you are involved—for example, you created the task, you are added to the task, or you are removed from the task.
- all: You will receive notifications when the event is associated with any task, regardless of whether you are involved.
Note: If you select the Task Status Changed event type, you can only select all if your role includes the Task Status View, View My Tasks, and View All Tasks rights.
- Click Apply.