You can modify a user group to change its name or membership or delete a group when you no longer want all the users in the group to have the same roles.
- You must have a customer role at the customer level that includes the Modify Customer user right.
- You must have a Prepress Portal admin role that includes the Manage Access and View Users user rights.
Users from the deleted group continue to appear in the list of users.
- In the Manage Access view, in the left pane, select a customer.
- Under Users/Groups With Access, select the group that you want to modify.
- From the User Group menu, select Edit User Group.
The Edit user Group dialog box appears.
- To modify the group, change the group's name and membership as desired, and click Update.
- To delete the group, from the User Group menu, select Delete User Group.
- In the Delete User Group confirmation message that appears, click Delete.
When you delete a group, the users in the group are not deleted. They continue to appear in the list of users.