For any file that is a part of a task, you can view a report that summarizes task status, all annotations added by any user and any chat comments that were typed during group review of the file.
Text and shape annotations, guides, and posted color density readings are included.
You can view a report for a task assigned to you or for a task assigned to other users. To generate a report, you must have a project role that includes the View Correction Reports user right. For the report to include annotations added by other users to the file, you must also have the View All Annotations & Status user right. If you do not have this user right (you have only the View Correction Reports user right), the report will contain only annotations that you added to the file.
Reports are generated as PDF files that you can view, save, and print.
Each report can include the following information:
- A thumbnail of the image with annotation numbers to indicate the placement of each annotation on the image
- The project location and name of the file
- The revision number of the file
- The name of the task associated with the file under which the annotations were made, the task description, who created the task, the task's creation and modification dates, and the task's overall status
Note: The task's modification date and overall status apply only to the selected revision.
- The color target, if one is applied to the file
- User defined attributes for the file
- The name of each user who is assigned the task, the approval status of each user, when the status was set, and comments included when the status was set
- The name of each user who added annotations to the file, the text of each annotation (if a text annotation) or the recorded color density (if a posted color density reading), and the date and time that each annotation was added
- The status for each annotation and comments added when the status for an annotation was set
- Chat comments, if any, from group review sessions. The comments are listed by task, element, revision, and page (for a multipage file).
Note: Chat comments are associated with an element in a specific task. Therefore, when you generate a report on an element, all chat comments associated with the element in a specific task are included in the report.
If the element for which you are generating a report has multiple revisions, you can select a specific revision to include in the report. The annotations included in the report and the task status are specific to the selected revision.
You can view a report for a single-page or multipage file. If you view a report for a multipage file, the report includes a thumbnail image of each page in the file.