Note: In a collaboration session, only the session controller can display and hide separations.
- In Smart Review, on the right pane, click Separations.
Each separation that makes up the current image is listed beside a check box. (If the file is not separable, the Separations dialog box displays a message, indicating that the file does not have any separations.)
Each separation is also assigned a color fidelity rating, indicating the source of the color recipe for each color and the accuracy of each color displayed on the monitor. The check mark or the [!] icon is displayed next to a color, and based on the following conditions:
- Green check mark: The color recipe is defined by an N-color profile (including CMYK profiles) for a specific output media or device. The color profile is defined in the color target that is currently applied to the file in Smart Review.
- Yellow [!] icon: The applied color target may or may not use Advanced Spot Color Fidelity. The color recipe is defined in the system's color database.
- Red [!] icon: The color recipe is obtained from the file and may produce inaccurate color. Contact your system administrator to have the recipe defined in the system.
- Select the check boxes for the separations that you want to display, and clear the check boxes for the separations that you want to hide.
Note: Select the All check box to display all separations or clear this check box to hide all separations.
- Click Apply.