- In the Files list, click the name of the multipage file whose pages you want to compare.
The Files list displays all of the pages in the multipage file. The first page is selected by default.
- Click the first page that you want to compare.
- Click Compare View
The viewing area is split into three sections. The selected page appears in both the left and middle sections. .
- Right-click (Ctrl+click on a Mac computer) the second page that you want to compare and select Assign to Middle View.
Smart Review compares the two images, generates a comparison image, and displays it in the right section.
- View the comparison image.
Tip: If the images being compared are identical except for their page dimensions or positioning, you can use the Align Images feature to align a specific point on one image with a specific point on the other image.
- When you are finished comparing the two pages, click Single View to return to viewing one file at a time.