Data is not migrated when switching between installed versions.
After changing the active version, you must connect to, reinstall, and start the Prinergy Evo Client software. See the Prinergy Evo Installation Guide for more information.
To update your Prinergy Evo system you must:
- Use Internet Explorer browser 7 or later
- Have 72 GB of free disk space on the Prinergy Evo server computer
- Update the Prinergy Evo Server software
- Update the Prinergy Evo Client software
Prinergy Evo software update installation allows you to:
- Update Prinergy Evo software with releases posted on your Kodak services and support portal
Install and save multiple versions of Prinergy Evo software on the Prinergy Evo server computer. Only one version is active at a time.
Downloading the Prinergy Evo installer from the Kodak Partner Place portal
- Go to https://partnerplace.kodak.com.
- To log in, enter your email address and password.
- On the Service & Support tab, select Search Knowledgebase Answers.
- Search for the Prinergy Evo Workflow downloads for your version.