The Kodak Prinergy Evo Workflow system includes a server, one or more client computers, and peripheral devices such as proofing and output devices. Prinergy Evo Administrator is the software that provides the system administration interface. It is one of the components of the server, along with daemons, Prinergy Evo services, and JTPs.
Use the Prinergy Evo Administrator to maintain and manage your Prinergy Evo Server software.
From the Prinergy Evo Administrator dialog box, you can do the following:
- Start, stop, or restart the Prinergy Evo Server software
- View the Prinergy Evo Server software and license statuses
- Find and download software updates
- Add and manage license keys
- Restore factory configuration, delete process information, delete process and history information, save data configuration, and restore data configuration
- Display critical problems that occurred during the Prinergy Evo Server startup
- View system problems (Health Monitor Alerts) that occur during normal operation, for example, a computer disk drive is almost full