Vector overprint handling color matches the overprint areas by creating a new vector object for each area of overlap. It matches the color of this new vector object as a separate entity and is significantly faster than raster color management.
Vector color management can be used for both proofs and plates.
Note: This is a licensed feature. Vector color management is one of the features available as part of the Proof Color Management package.
- Create an output process template.
- From the Output To list, select an appropriate format.
- In the Match Colors section, select Overprint Handling.
- From the Method list, select Vector.
- Save the process template.