In Prinergy Evo, you can submit input files via:
- Hot folders
- Virtual print drivers to create PDF files
- The template palette
- The File menu commands
Before submitting input files to Prinergy Evo for processing, you must make sure:
- The input files reside in a shared folder on which the Prinergy Evo server computer has read, write, and modify privileges. It is a best practice to have input files reside on the Prinergy Evo server computer.
- Prinergy Evo server computer has read, write, and modify privileges to any mounted hot folders.
- You have configured all necessary process templates, hot folders, template palettes, and virtual printers.
- You have correctly named your input files based on the recommended file naming conventions. See File and folder naming best practices.