Use these settings in the Layout section to set up the size of your media, the type of duplexing, the orientation of the imposition, and the page marks.
- Create a new output from imposition process template.
- In the output from imposition process template, select EPS Raster from the Output To list.
- In the Layout section, under Media, select Cut sheet from the Size list, which specifies the size of the EPS image for the media. In the adjacent boxes, type the maximum width and height for the media you're using. As you set up your printer to use Portrait orientation, the maximum width is always the narrow dimension and the height is always the tall dimension.
- From the Duplexing list, select Tumble for 2-up printer spreads and Turn for 1-up duplexed single-page proofs.
- Under Placement, select Auto counterclockwise from the Orientation list.
- Select the Center Along Width and Center Along Height check boxes.
- In the Marks section, for the Page Marks box, type a path or navigate to the page marks file you require. See Creating page and sheet mark files that include variable marks.
- From the Locate Page Marks Adjacent to list, select an option. Type a value in the at Distance box and select a measurement from the adjacent list. This setting positions the page mark relative to the trim box.
- For Draw Trim and Bleed Marks, click On Content to draw trim and bleed marks on the page content or click Outside Content to draw the marks outside. Click None if you don't want Prinergy Evo software to draw any trim and bleed marks.
Note: You may not want to add trim and bleed marks in Prinergy Evo software if you've already added them in Preps.
- Select the Safe Protect Box check box to specify a safe protect area for type or other content that you don't want clipping by trimming, taking into account tolerances of the cutting machine. Type the dimensions in the adjacent boxes.