- Using a text editor, open the sample tower-color file (
- Type the names of the color separations in the job files, as well as the number of the color tower running each color. For example,
If a color separation is missing from the tower-color file, or if Prinergy Evo can't find a tower-color file, Prinergy Evo will fail the process (when you apply a web-growth-enabled process template to an imposition that has a profile associated with it).
Do not use the following characters in the color names:
Leading or trailing tabs or spaces
- Tabs embedded in the file name
- Wide characters such as CJK (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) characters
- Save the tower-color file as
The tower-color file must have this name for Prinergy Evo to be able to find it.
You can save the tower-color file stored in the same folder as the profile file. This will be the default tower-color file. You can also create a custom tower-color file for a job, and place it in the
<Job Folder>\Control folder. Prinergy Evo first searches the
<Job Folder>\Control folder for a tower-color file. If it can't find a tower-color file in the job folder, it will use the default tower-color file from the same folder as the profile file.