- See Creating a refine to PDF process template.
- In the Spot Color Handling section, Source of Color Recipes area, in the User Library list, select the color library that contains the correct spot colors.
- See Customizing the template palette, attaching the Refine to PDF process template you created in step 1.
- Drag and drop the input PDF files onto the Template Palette.
Important: The Prinergy Evo server computer must have read, write, and modify privileges on the folder from which you submit input files to Prinergy Evo. Kodak recommends that your input files reside on the Prinergy Evo server computer and you mount them from your Prinergy Evo client computer.
- In the Process Start dialog box, click Settings.
- See Manually mapping colors.
- Click OK.
- Using the Priority slider, select a queuing priority for the refine process.
- Click OK to start the refine to PDF process.
Note: This procedure is part of the refine twice workflow. See Reducing spot colors during refine for the complete procedure.