In order to Refine to PDF in Prinergy Evo software you need a license. See your service representative for more information.
- See Creating a refine to PDF process template.
- In the Normalize section, define your OPI and font paths, if required.
- If you want to change where refined PDF files are saved in the Processed File Preferences section, select the Send Processed Files to option.
- Click Browse to navigate to where you want to save your refined PDF files.
- Create a submission channel.
For example: See Creating a new single-process hot folder and attach the Refine to PDF process template.The Prinergy Evo server computer must have administrative privileges on all hot folders. Kodak recommends that all hot folders reside on the Prinergy Evo server computer.
- Copy the input file to the Refine to PDF submission channels (for example, Refine to PDF hot folder or the Refine to PDF process template in the Template Palette).
- In the Process Viewer window, view the files process.
Once refined, the PDF file is automatically saved to the location you specified in the Refine to PDF Process Template dialog box.
- See Previewing PDF files via the virtual proofing system software.