- To use Prinergy Evo's trapping or color matching features, you must create composite PostScript input files.
- When printing PostScript, you should select a printer driver and PPD that support color devices. Prinergy Evo supplies a Refine PPD that meets this criteria (Prinergy Refiner.ppd), which you installed during the Prinergy Evo Client software installation. Use a LaserWriter printer driver version 8.5.1 or newer.
- Include registration marks when preparing your PostScript files. In the Print Document dialog box, click Paper. Select the Printer's marks and Page information check boxes. In the Paper size box, select Custom. A new paper size that allows for the marks is displayed in the Custom Paper Size dialog box.
- Prinergy Evo software determines the trim box from crop mark information supplied in PageMaker 6.0, 6.5, and 7.0 PostScript files that include registration marks.
- We recommend that you always include or embed fonts in PostScript files.