When naming your input files or folders, Kodak recommends that you do not use the following characters. They may cause problems when you try to copy files from your Macintosh to the Prinergy Evo server or when you try to process your files:
- Do not use hard spaces and trailing spaces in your file names.
- Use a period (.) only when using filename extensions (for example,
- Do not use trailing periods in folder names.
- Use only letters and numbers in filenames to avoid any problems.
- File names cannot be longer than 32 characters.