You can create hot folders in the Prinergy Evo Client software.
The Prinergy Evo server computer must have read, write, and modify privileges on the folder from which you submit input files to Prinergy Evo. It is a best practice to create your hot folders in the shared HotFolders folder on the Prinergy Evo server computer.
- From the Configure menu, select Hot Folders.
- In the Hot Folders dialog box, click New.
- In the Choose a folder dialog box, browse for and select the hot folder.
- Click Choose.
- In the New Hot Folder dialog box, click Add.
- In the Assign Process Template dialog box, in the Choose a Process Template list, select the process template that you want to attach to the hot folder.
- In the Template will be used to process area, select All Files.
- Complete the remaining parameters as required.
- Click OK.