- See Creating a refine to PDF process template.
- Create a submission channel with the refine to PDF process template attached.
- Submit the input files to the submission channel to create PDF files.
- Start the SignaStation software.
- See Creating SignaStation output parameters.
- Add the PDF files to SignaStation and apply the template.
- See Printing the job ticket from SignaStation.
SignaStation creates two files, the populated job ticket and a marks file. The job ticket has a .jt extension. The marks file is a PostScript file. You must refine or distill the marks PostScript file to a PDF file before submitting the job ticket and marks file to Prinergy Evo. The Prinergy Evo output from imposition process does not accept PostScript files.
- In Prinergy Evo, submit the populated job ticket and output an imposed page-based proof, film or plate. See Outputting an imposed page-based proof, film, or plate