You can create a Print Characterization report in PDF format to see detailed information about the state of a device in a device condition.
- In a device condition in the color setup viewer, next to the device name, click the Measurements icon .
- Click the Measurements tab.
- In the Active Measurement area, select a measurement set or an individual sheet.
- Click Report.
Do the following:
- If you want to hide the explanatory text in the report, clear the Include explanatory text check box
- In the Customer box, enter the report name. It will appear on the cover of the report
- In the Subtitle box, enter additional information about the report. It will appear on the front cover and the footer of every page
- In the Inks box, enter the ink product name or type used to print the chart
- In the Notes box, enter the note if required
- From the Process Ink Sequence list, select the ink sequence in the press when the chart was printed. Process ink sequence affects computation of Apparent Traps.
- Clear the Compare to check box if it's selected.
- Click Save and browse to the location where you want to save the report file.