- Click the desired color channel.
- Do the following:
- To view tint out values in the graph and table, click the Tint Out icon .
- To view tint change values (Tint Out minus Tint In) in the graph and table, click the Tint Change icon .
- Click the point on the curve that you want to adjust, or type the value in the Tint In box.
- You can also click a point that you want to adjust and then click two anchor points on either side of the point to constrain a range of your adjustment. The curve will not be affected at tint values outside of these anchor points.
- Drag the adjustment point up to darken the output or drag it down to lighten the output, or type a value in the Tint Out/Tint Change box.Your adjustment may be restricted in order to keep the curves monotonically increasing.