You can import measurement data that you previously saved for a device condition. The measurement data that you import must be in a .cgt file, CGATS.5 format, or .txt file. You can also import Current Curve or Target Curve tonal response measurements from a Harmony database file.
Note: To view tonal response or generate tonal match curve, the measurement data you imported must include spectral or density measurements.
- In a device condition, click the Measurements icon .
- Click the Measurements tab.
- In the Active Measurement section, click Import.
- Locate and select one or more files that contain the measurement data for your device condition, and then click Open.
- If a previous measurement already exists for this device condition, click Yes to deactivate the previous measurement.