The current version of ColorFlow doesn't support Solid Cutback curves. The workaround is to create a print transfer curve with 99.9% at the desired cutback value and set "Screen solids as" to the same value in a Prinergy Output Process Template.
- In the Print Curves tab, under Transfer Curves, click the Add button .
- Enter a name for your curve.
- Keep the default device condition values and click OK.
- In the viewer window on the right, click the Transfer Curves icon .
- Select the Show in Prinergy check box to make it visible in Prinergy.
- In the Curve Definition section, click Custom.
- Click OK to create a linear transfer curve.
- In the curve object window, click the Transfer Curves icon .
- Click Transfer Curves.
- Select the Enable Editing check box if it's not selected by default.
- Select the color button that you want to edit.
- Click in the Tint In box and enter
100.The value changes to 99.90.
- Click in the Tint Out box and enter your desired value. For example:
- Click Apply.
- In the Prinergy Output Process Template, do the following:
- Expand the Calibration & Screening panel.
- Select the Screen Solids check box.
- In the as box, enter the same value you entered for 99.9% in ColorFlow. For the example above, enter
- Expand the Print Curve drop down list and select the print transfer curve you just created in ColorFlow.