Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- In the Print Curves tab, under Calibration Curves, click the Add button .
- Add the print device and drag it to the viewer window.
- Click the Properties icon and define the device condition properties.
- Create a measurement chart and measure device output samples:
- Click the Measurement icon .
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Define the G7 calibration:
- Click the Calibration icon .
- If you want the curve to be visible in Prinergy, select the Show in Prinergy check box.
- Click the Process Inks tab and select G7.
- Click OK.