You can import measurement data that you previously saved for a device condition. The measurement data that you import must be in a .cgt file, CGATS.5 format, or .txt file.
Note: To view tonal response or generate tonal match curve, the measurement data you imported must include spectral or density measurements.
- In a device condition, click the Measurements icon .
- Click the Measurements tab.
- In the Active Measurement section, do the following:
Locate the measurement file that contains the measurement data for your device condition, and then click Open.If a previous measurement already exists for this device condition, click Yes to deactivate the previous measurement.
- To import a single file, click Import.
- To import multiple files at once, click Import Multiple.